THIS PAGE IS ONLY FOR EXHIBITOR & AFOL ATTENDEE APPLICATIONS
(NOT PUBLIC TICKETS)
Due to overwhelming popularity, all exhibitor spaces have been filled. AFOL attendee tickets are still available.
Note: Evening event registrations will be available closer to the show.
Registered Attendees (AFOLs who are not displaying):
A Registered Attendee Ticket provides;
- Entry to the 2014 Sydney Brick Show on all 4 days of the show (during normal show opening hours only).
- Note: A registered attendee ticket provides admittance to one person regardless of age. Each person who wishes to attend the show as a Registered Attendee, must submit a separate application.
- The Sydney Brick Show 2014 standard show bag (including a brick name badge, Sydney Brick Show T-shirt & a discount voucher for the limited run 2014 Sydney Brick Show Model)
- 1 complimentary ticket to the Evening Event
- Option to attend the AFOL dinner after the evening event. Information will be sent out closer to the show.
- Cost – $40
Note: A child (anyone under 16 years old) who signs up as a registered attendee must be accompanied by an adult/guardian with their own registered attendee ticket at all times. Registered attendees ages 16 and 17 do not require a guardian present.
Please refer to the exhibitor / AFOL guidelines for the terms and conditions.
Once you have submitted the form below, you will receive an email regarding payment details. If you have any questions, please email us. Please only apply once per person.