This page is designed to answer the most common questions we receive each day. If you want more information, please contact us.
- The Sydney Brick Show is presented by SydBricks and the City of Sydney. Sydbricks is a group of Adult Fans of LEGO(R) who are not employed or affiliated with the LEGO (R) Company or LEGO(R) Australia.
- The Sydney Brick Show is open to the public from Thursday 24th April through to and including Sunday 27th April 2014 .
- Tickets for Sydney Brick Show will go on sale in the next couple of weeks. Sign up to the mailing list to receive the latest information.
- Exhibitor and AFOL registration information will be available mid February.
- An AFOL is an Adult Fan of LEGO(R).
- To see teaser photos of creations that will be at the show, be sure to check out our Facebook page.
Admission and Cost:
- Tickets and booking information for Sydney Brick Show 2014 will be release mid February.
- Pre-sold tickets will be available for the Sydney Brick Show 2014. More information will be posted shortly.
- Workshops held during the hours of the show will have extra registrations fees. More information will be posted shortly.
- Lego Club (R) Membership does NOT give any discount for admission into the Sydney Brick Show.
Exclusive Evening Event:
- Tickets and booking information for Sydney Brick Show 2014 Evening Event will be release mid February.
- The exclusive evening event will be for both exhibitors and a limited number of pre-sold tickets for the public. Tickets will go on sale mid February.
- The evening event is designed for 16′s and older. 16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by a paying guardian.
Junior and Intermediate builders are invited to submit Moc’s (My Own Creations) entries for the chance to display along side Australia’s premium builders at the 2014 Sydney Brick Show.
Question: What age is the competition open to?
Answer: There will be 2 categories; one for Junior Builders 6-10yrs and one for Intermediate Builders 11-16yrs.
Question: How do I enter?
Answer: Refer to the Creation Competition page.
Question: What size can I make my Moc?
Answer: There is no minimum size though the maximum size is 1×1 metres squared.
Question: Can I get help from my family and friends?
Answer: Sure, but ONLY if they fit within the age category.
Question: When does the competition close?
Answer: 30th March 2014 at 11:59pm.
Question: If I win can I come to the show to display my Moc?
Answer: Winners will be required to bring their creations along to the show for display purposes. Junior builders on Saturday 26th April, Intermediate builders on Sunday 27st April.
Question: Do I have to stay all-day?
Answer: You are only required to attend the event from 9am to 3pm.