This page is designed to answer the most common questions we receive each day. If you want more information, please contact us.
- The Sydney Brick Show is presented by SydBricks and the City of Sydney. Sydbricks is a group of Adult Fans of LEGO(R) who are not employed or affiliated with the LEGO (R) Company or LEGO(R) Australia.
- The Sydney Brick Show is open to the public from Thursday 24th April through to and including Sunday 27th April 2014 .
- Tickets for Sydney Brick Show are now on sale.
- Exhibitor registration has now closed for Sydney Brick Show 2014.
- AFOL attendee registrations will close soon.
- Unfortunately The Brickman will not be running workshops this year. The brickman will still be at the show with his latest cool creation.
- An AFOL is an Adult Fan of LEGO(R)
- To see teaser photos of creations that will be at the show, be sure to check out our Facebook page.
Admission and Cost:
- Tickets for Sydney Brick Show 2014 are available at Ticketmaster. To avoid disappointment, pre book tickets today at Tickmaster.
- Ticketing Queries and help – please contact Ticketmaster.
- Lego Club (R) Membership does NOT give any discount for admission into the Sydney Brick Show.
Junior and Intermediate builders are invited to submit Moc’s (My Own Creations) entries for the chance to display along side Australia’s premium builders at the 2014 Sydney Brick Show.
Question: What age is the competition open to?
Answer: There will be 2 categories; one for Junior Builders 6-10yrs and one for Intermediate Builders 11-16yrs.
Question: How do I enter?
Answer: Refer to the Creation Competition page.
Question: What size can I make my Moc?
Answer: There is no minimum size though the maximum size is 1×1 metres squared.
Question: Can I get help from my family and friends?
Answer: Sure, but ONLY if they fit within the age category.
Question: When does the competition close?
Answer: 30th March 2014 at 11:59pm.
Question: If I win can I come to the show to display my Moc?
Answer: Winners will be required to bring their creations along to the show for display purposes. Junior builders on Saturday 26th April, Intermediate builders on Sunday 27st April.
Question: Do I have to stay all-day?
Answer: You are only required to attend the event from 9am to 3pm.