This page is designed to answer the most common questions we receive each day. If you want more information, please contact us.
- The Sydney Brick Show is presented by SydBricks and the City of Sydney. Sydbricks is a group of Adult Fans of LEGO(R) who are not employed or affiliated with the LEGO (R) Company or LEGO(R) Australia.
- The Sydney Brick Show is open to the public on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th April 2015 .
- Tickets for Sydney Brick Show are on sale at Ticketmaster.
- Exhibitor registrations open 16th January.
- AFOL attendee registrations open 16th January.
- An AFOL is an Adult Fan of LEGO(R)
- To see teaser photos of creations that will be at the show, be sure to check out our Facebook page.
Admission and Cost:
- Ticket information for Sydney Brick Show 2015 is available at Ticketmaster.
- Lego Club (R) Membership does NOT give any discount for admission into the Sydney Brick Show.
Junior and Intermediate builders are invited to submit Moc’s (My Own Creations) entries for the chance to display along side Australia’s premium builders at the 2015 Sydney Brick Show.
Question: What age is the competition open to?
Answer: There will be 2 categories; one for Junior Builders 6-10yrs and one for Intermediate Builders 11-16yrs.
Question: How do I enter?
Answer: Refer to the Creation Competition page.
Question: What size can I make my Moc?
Answer: There is no minimum size though the maximum size is 1×1 metres squared.
Question: Can I get help from my family and friends?
Answer: Sure, but ONLY if they fit within the age category.
Question: When does the competition close?
Answer: 29th March 2015 at 11:59pm.
Question: If I win can I come to the show to display my Moc?
Answer: Winners will be required to bring their creations along to the show for display purposes. Junior builders on Saturday 18th April, Intermediate builders on Sunday 19th April.
Question: Do I have to stay all-day?
Answer: You are only required to attend the event from 9am to 3pm.