SydBricks is pleased to announce the ‘Creation Competition’ for junior and intermediate builders at The Sydney Brick Show 2014. You could have the chance to win one of 20 family passes to the Sydney Brick Show 2014 and the opportunity to display your winning creation along side Australia’s premium builders!
- The competition opens on the 15th February 2014 at 12:00am and closes on the 30th March 2014 at 11:59pm.
- Winners will be contacted via email on 6th April 2014.
- There are 2 categories available for entrants, junior builders 6-10yrs and intermediate builders 11-16yrs.
- Creations must be of your own design. Limited use of official Lego sets will be accepted into the competition as long as the creation is mostly of your own design.
- Creations must be easily transported.
- Creations must be no bigger than 1×1 metres squared.
- Creations must be built entirely of Lego. No clone brands allowed.
- Creations can be built by an individual or team. In the case of a team build please ensure the participants are in the same age category.
- Entry forms can be found on the Sydney Brick Show Competition Page (below)
- Entries are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the competition closing at 11.59pm on the 30th March 2014. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter, have an adult email a photo of your creation. Please place the Sydney Brick Show logo next to your creation before taking the photo. The Sydney Brick Show logo can be found on the entry form. Please ensure that you include your name/s and age/s with your photo submission.
- Appropriate photos will be uploaded to The Sydney Brick Show Competition 2014 Flickr page.
- The judging panel is made up of the SydBricks committee and the judges’ decision is final.
- There will be 10 winners from each category. A total of 20 winners.
- Competition winners will receive a free family pass to attend the public show on either Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th April 2014.
- Winners will be required to bring their creations along to the show for display purposes. Junior builders on Saturday 26th April, Intermediate builders on Sunday 27st April.
- Winners must be accompanied by an adult.
- Winners and their creations will be required to attend from 9am to 3pm.
- Winners’ creations remain under their owner’s care.
- Sydbricks and/or The Sydney Town Hall will not be liable for any loss or damage to ones creation.
- For more information see our FAQ’s page.
Click here to download the entry form as a pdf.
Click here to see what others are building for the competition.