TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR THE CHARITY EVENING EVENT (Friday 26th April. 6pm-9pm)
The Charity Evening Event will be on Friday 26th April from 6pm to 9pm. The cost is $70 per ticket. Registered exhibitors and AFOL attendees receive a $10 discount. The event is being held in support of the Westmead Children Hospital’s Bear Cottage and proceeds from this event will help children and their families in times of need.
The evening will consist of;
- cocktail reception evening with alcoholic drinks / canapés (no fancy dress required, just smart casual),
- an opportunity to see displays without the daytime crowd,
- keynote speakers speaking about their creations including LEGO set designer Craig Callum and Australia’s only LEGO Certified Professional Ryan McNaught,
- everyone’s favourite Dirty Brickster as well as other games, activities, and
- a charity auction of some of the latest & rare LEGO models.
The evening event is only open to those 16 and older. Due to the NSW Liquor Act 2007, all 16 and 17 year olds attending must be accompanied by a guardian.
If you wish to participate in Dirty Brickster, please bring LEGO to the value of aproximately $20 wrapped. More information regarding Dirty Brickster is available here.